Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

Update on Visions of America


I posted a review of Visions of America in July. I hope you'll click on the link and read my thoughts about this remarkable book.

Today I received an email from the photographer/author with this outstanding offer,
"for those that buy the book via our website,
I would be honored to sign and inscribe it
."
- Joseph Sohm
Just go to the Visions of America site and then click on store.

I'm starting to make a gift list for Christmas. It's not too early, is it?

3 comments:

Staci said...

cool book to add to my middle school shelves!

serendipity_viv said...

I saw some pictures from this book a couple of weeks ago and thought it was fabulous.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I've been seeing this one around a lot. Some great photos.