Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

6 Things That Make Me Happy

I've been tagged by OnlinePublicist, Lisa Roe for this fun meme. If you haven't e-met Lisa yet you should skedaddle on over and check out the review books she is currently offering. I liked her take on this meme - instead of listing things that make her happy, she used images. Since copying is the highest form of flattery, I offer Lisa the highest form of flattery!

Things that make me happy: *family
*autumn & traveling
*books & my new library
*flowers & nature
*my computer
*trying new recipes.






































The Rules are as follows: Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules then tag six others and let them know you did it. When your entry is complete, tell the person who tagged you.

I tag the following people for this meme:
Susan from Going Walkabout
Shaneen from Life's a Picture
Cassie from Lines of Communication: Open
Julie from Mes Bijoux
Kristen from We Be Reading
Staci from Life in the Thumb

3 comments:

Staci said...

I like how you did it so expect to be flattered later this week!!! :)

Kailana said...

I love your library, too! I wish it was mine. lol

Lisa Roe said...

Thanks so much for the flattery!
Our 'happy's' are so similar, which is why I love the use of images. Great job!