Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Pub (2008) Challenge

The Pub (2008) Challenge
Reading books first published in 2008
Hosted by 1 More Chapter

Rules

Want to read more books that are published in the current year? You’ve come to the right place! This challenge lasts all year. The rules are simple:

  1. Read a minimum of 8 books published in 2008. (Library books are acceptable!)
  2. No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
  3. At least 4 titles must be fiction.
  4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
  5. Titles may be changed at any time.

Sign up HERE using Mr. Linky.

My List
1. Crossed by Nicole Galland
2. Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
3. Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline
more to come

1 comment:

Petunia said...

I am giving this one some serious consideration. I will finish a 2008 book this weekend so I think I will have to sign up. And I adore that button.