Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Present Goes to . . .

To celebrate the one year birthday of my blog, I wanted to give a present to one of the sweet people who frequent my blog and cheer me with their comments. On the one year anniversary of my blog I sponsored a drawing. And the winner is . . .

Lover of Books

Congratulations. I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I did. If you will click on my profile and then on my email and send me your snail mail address I'll get this book in the mail.

9 comments:

Lover of Books said...

OH MY! Okay I am a little slow today. Thank you so much! You make me smile when you are able to comment on my blog too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thats a really sweet gesture. Good luck to you and your blog.
You can also drop into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

Heather said...

Yeah for Lover of Books!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Congrats, lover of books!

Lotus Reads said...

Congratulations, Lover of Books, what a great prize to win, enjoy!!!

1morechapter said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I answered your question about 15 Books/15 Decades here:

http://3mchallenges.blogspot.com/2007/02/15-books15-decades-2007.html

Amelia said...

Congratulations Lover of Books!

Bookfool said...

Oh, cool! Congrats, Lover of Books!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! And congrats 'lover of books'!